By Kelly Leary©, Founder of Revolution Dating
1. KISS 2020 GOOD BYE. Sigh. Yes. Just do it. It’s over folks. We made it. Despite all of the temptations of self-pity, sorrow, hopelessness, pajama days, and sleepless nights, WE MADE IT. This is about as much as you need to take with you to 2021. You can do anything you set your mind to, including getting “relationship ready” and revolutionizing your love life. I have met hundreds of men and women safely in the past few months who have decided to turn their life around during COVID. They woke up from their groundhog day fog and decided to fall off the fence and revive their life. Realize, we do only live once, and nothing reminded us of this fact more so than 2020. So live it up, forget the past, step up your game. Buy the shoes. Live the life you want to love and support your life’s dreams daily. Make it happen. If you don’t embrace this life, no one will with you. So, get up and get a life. This is your responsibility to yourself. Life and romance start and end with YOU.
2. DRINK YOUR WATER. We all aspire to be healthy and attractive and nothing can cover both goals like a simple drink of water. This will hydrate your skin, your body, and your mind. You should drink a full glass of water first thing in the morning, even before your coffee, daily. Lemon water is preferred but I would like to set you up to win big, so grab that eight-ounce glass of clarity every morning and show some self-love. After all, if you can’t show yourself love, how can you show it to anyone else? We should all consume up to 64 ounces of water daily for good health. I keep a giant Yeti and fill it up several times a day and bring it with me everywhere. I just love my little cup collection–another guilty pleasure I am proud of during our wacky year. I have this cup in multiple colors and actually color coordinate my outfits. Yep, if it makes you happy, it can’t be that bad.
3. MOVE. I haven’t worn a watch in YEARS, but in April 2020, I splurged and picked up a good fitness watch. I know this concept is not novel but for me it was and it was a game-changer. I enjoy viewing my step accomplishments daily–never under 10,000 steps a day. Even if I skip a workout or yoga class, I can be proud of my daily steps! Any act of self-love is a movement for you and your future romance and hopefully, you can share this tip with him and your single friends. This is a great conversation starter. I am not a fan of the Apple Square Watch, so I chose the Garmin and I absolutely love it. It’s big and blue LOL, but it is just awesome. It’s my new signature piece!
4. TURN UP THE MUSIC. I have found music again. I have always been a HUGE fan of music from old time rock and roll, reggae, eighties hits, to certain modern hits. I had noticed that in recent years, I had “turned down” the music limited to only parties and the car radio. Now, I find myself turning up the music in the morning before the TV goes on and for sure in the evening during our family dinner! Turn on your favorite song on a good sound system and let the good times roll! In fact, great hit by the Cars…go play it now! You will feel good from the tip of your head to your beautiful toes. Stretch, dance, drink your water, smile, and sing along! Thank me later.
5. SET MORNING INTENTIONS DAILY. I do this every single morning. Before the bustle of life takes over I actually think about what I want for the day–spiritually and physically. It is much easier than you think. If you have ever taken a Yoga class, you do this as directed by your teacher. Pull this into your life and watch the magic unfold. Do it every day for 365 days, and you are in fact set your intention for the YEAR! Yes, indeed, you got this. You just needed to learn the hard way and now, my friend, you made it. So go out and tell your friends. Pull them out of their rut and if they are not in a rut, my goodness, spend more time with people like that inspire you. There is nothing wrong with choosing who gets your ear. You are not obliged to do anything or be with anyone that does not make you feel good.
Happy New Year 2021! Love wins and don’t you forget it!
All my love and XOXO, Kelly
#LoveWins #InThisTogether #GetConnected #BlackJackOnLove #LuckyInLove #TwentyOnePower #TogetherWeStand #TellYourFriends #SayNOtoOnlineDating
Kelly Leary© has 31 years in the dating industry and a Master’s Degree in Psychology. Florida Woman, The Palm Beach Post, PalmBeacher Magazine, Stuart News, etc. have profiled her. Kelly has been on four magazine covers and has been invited to participate in national television several times in her career. Revolution Dating is a private practice, much like a medical office, but much more fun. All members are prescreened including identification and background checks. Professional photos are taken by the staff. Revolution Dating is not online dating or blind dating. In addition to providing matchmaking services that make singles “UN-single” through their exclusive club membership, Kelly also holds private zoom meetings by request. Revolution Dating services all adults regardless of preference, by request. Please call the Hotline at 561-630-XOXO (9696), 772-932-HERE (4373), or 954-420-XOXO (9696) to speak to a LIVE matchmaker. You may also visit us at www.revolutiondating.com. *All Inquiries are Confidential.