By Kelly Leary©, Founder of Revolution Dating
“A very merry season, and a Happy New Year.
Let’s hope it’s a good one, without any fear.”–John Lennon
As I sit at my desk, writing the December issue of The Singles Scene for the eleventh
year in a row, I can’t help but feel a rush of nostalgia and love in my heart. We have changed the way Florida singles find love, one date at a time, which is what my team and I dreamed of years ago. Dreams really do come true (as you have seen week to week in my column, in the press, and in our success stories). This is our busiest season and rightfully so, people fall in love during the holidays more than any other time of year. It is the season of magic and miracles. It is the season to love and be loved.
In stark contrast, this time of year can bring on the Holiday Blues. We may think of loved ones that are no longer with us and we may also be paralyzed by fear of going to a party “single” while everyone else is paired off. It is a couples world, right? Well, read on to learn how to navigate the holiday season with ease and elegance. Do follow my advice today, and you just might have a “Plus One” by the time the ball drops!
If you are single this month, this is your wake-up call. You don’t have to be alone. You don’t have to dwell on your sad moments and memories. You can make new ones. This is my gift to you. Give your inner child the gift of love and we will wrap it up with a bow (and arrow).
The UPSIDE of Being Single in December:
1. You don’t have to buy your romantic partner something you don’t like as a gift. (A third drill to add to his drill collection or ANOTHER bracelet for her! She has enough jewelry, right?). By the way, gentlemen, most women will not decline jewelry. It is what it is. Most men in love, enjoy making their lady happy. If you don’t, maybe you should be doing some thinking and stop dating. Perhaps you are the problem…because you don’t spoil your girl enough?)
2. You can pick and choose where you want to go for Holiday gatherings.
3. You have more time for you and your family since you no longer have to split your time between families.
The DOWNSIDE of Being Single in December:
1. People will feel sorry for you, no matter what you say or think. You look lonely and heartbroken. You don’t have to feel that way with US in town.
2. You will be asked irritating questions that make your skin crawl: “Why are you still single? You are so pretty.” or “Why don’t you try online dating?” Suddenly everyone is an expert, right? No one walks in your shoes and only you know what you need to do next, and you should make a move.
3. You will have no one to kiss on New Year’s Eve 2020. (The most important kiss of the CENTURY!)
4. You will be sleeping alone every night, even on the most romantic nights of the year–you will be alone.
THE SOLUTION: Dodge the Single Bullet! (No matter what your age is–this can be done!) As you know, THE Florida Matchmaker can increase your odds of finding sincere and attractive people to date with one simple phone call…the same way we have changed tens of thousands of lives over the last 28 years! It’s tough being single, newly single, or a widow/widower this time of year. Just flip the coin over and get proactive. The BEST gift you can give yourself this month does not come in a box. The gift of love (from YOU to YOU) will lift your spirits instantly. When your relatives and friends say “You are still single?”…You can confidently say “Not for long!” and leave it on the stage. Nothing more needs to be said and the action of doing something about it will change your whole month! You will have HOPE.
Pity many of your married friends that are faking it through the holiday season “as if they were happy!” YOU are in a great situation of opportunity. You have choices. YOU are the designer of your love life and you will choose who to kiss on New Years Eve 2020, with our help of course. So let’s get going…your match is waiting for you.
To close, I quote John Lennon one more time: “So this is Christmas, and what have you done? Another year older and a new one just begun. And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun.” I wish you happiness. This is our birthright. Go out there and make this a memorable holiday season! Keep love and hope as your guiding light, and you won’t go wrong. Let love and light guide you.
Let’s unite, bond, love, and connect. December holds a mirror up to you and asks, “What do you want?” I know what you want because you are reading this column. The next step is your responsibility (make your appointment to meet us today) and we will take care of the rest.
Wishing you an extraordinary Holiday Season 2019 and a Happy New Year 2020!
Thank You for Sharing Your YEAR with me once again.
#BeatTheHolidayRush #JoinTheLoveMovementToday #HolidayLove #JoinUs #TellYourFriends
Kelly Leary© has 28 years in the dating industry and a Master’s Degree in Psychology. ABC News, The Palm Beach Post, PalmBeacher Magazine, Stuart News, etc. have profiled her. Revolution Dating members are prescreened including background checks. Professional photos are taken by the staff. Revolution Dating is not online dating or blind dating. In addition to providing matchmaking services that make singles “UN-single” through their exclusive club membership, Kelly also holds private singles mixers. Please call our Hotline at 561-630-XOXO (9696), 772-932-HERE (4373), or 954-420-XOXO (9696) for to speak to a LIVE team member. You may also visit us at www.revolutiondating.com. *All Inquiries are Confidential.