by Kelly Leary, M.S., Founder of Revolution Dating
Happy Mother’s Day to all of our favorite mothers, grandmothers, and soon-to-be mothers! As I think about all the amazing women that I know and admire (in and out of our popular dating club), I am touched. With so many men and women following this column for over a decade, I feel compelled to make this month wonderful for both genders–thus making it an extra win for us ladies! GENTLEMEN, treat the ladies in your life better than ever and you will win too! As they say: “If the woman in your life is happy, you are happy!” Whether she is your mother, wife, first date, girlfriend, or someone you have your eye on…treat her EXTRA special this May…in fact use these tips every day to make your life and hers even better. This is a virtual win-win.
I’ve interviewed several of my favorite women in the club and they have great advice for you. Please enjoy and practice these top 10 dating and relationship tips from the women clientele of Revolution Dating:
1. “Many of us ladies just want the little things. For example, open the car door for us. Make sure our tires have air, gas in the tank, and our car windows are clean.” (Ruth, 65-year-old Retired Business Woman)
2. “It is ALWAYS flattering when you compliment us.” (Rebecca, 27-year-old Account Exec)
3. “Buy us something very expensive and totally useless.” (Sarah, 31-year-old CEO)
4. “Send flowers for Mother’s Day…especially if she is YOUR romantic interest and she happens to be a Mom or Grandma for example! Also, send flowers to your OWN mom whenever possible.” (Kim, 41-year-old Business Owner)
5. “Be confident and truthful. Take your guard down. What do you have to lose? Take a risk.” (Susan, 51-year-old Financial Advisor)
6. “Chivalry is key to all women! Once a man loses this ability, he loses everything, including his manhood.” (Jennifer, 37-year-old Lawyer)
7. “Men chase women. It’s biblical…so chase her…pursue her…claim the one you want and let her know how you feel. If she is interested, she is yours. If she is not, move on. Be the man.” (Yours Truly)
8. “Make sure your girl knows you are into her, especially when you are an item. Send her flowers (even if it’s not a holiday). Book a vacation for the two of you. Never arrive at her house empty-handed. These signals will tell her you are into her! This is key to dating and courtship. Don’t hate the players, hate the game! It is what it is, gentlemen. Don’t let your ego keep you single.” (Tina, 55-year-old School Principal)
9. “Be yourself. Don’t try to be someone else. Sooner or later, the real you is bound to come out, so aim true. If she is a keeper, and your spirits connect, you will know it in your heart.” (Vera, 60-year-old Doctor)
10. “Chivalry is NOT dead. It’s alive and well, and men need to accept this fact if they want a beautiful woman by their side.” (Katie, 43-year-old Pharmaceutical Rep)
Gentlemen, if these ten tips are followed in your budding courtships or relationships this month, you are destined to maintain a happy month for yourself and subsequently, your special gal. Since many of us are Mothers, we deserve it too, so bend over backward (for us) and watch the world open up for you! Honor us. Show us how you feel and pay attention to our needs. We all have needs, from the bedroom to the boardroom, but the needs of the heart are the most precious. If you do not have a love interest this month, call the pros today…before the “Summer of Love 2021” kicks off without you. Nothing is worse than being single in the summer in Florida–ESPECIALLY AFTER LOCKDOWN! Likely, your love life has been on hold too, making this the is the perfect time to LOVE AGAIN!
In honor of Mother’s Day, I am giving all women (and men) a $500 credit towards a membership at our dating and events club (with mention of this column). Of course, you have to call and make your appointment to come in. You will be screened privately and you will learn a lot about yourself every step of the way. There will be good lessons and hard lessons but together, we will find the right one for you. Now is a great time to get revolutionary. Enjoy the love around you and welcome more. I can’t wait to meet you–confidentially in our beautiful corporate headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens! Between my charming staff and eye-catchy decor, you will feel like you are in Disney for adults–and yes dreams do come true! LIVE matchmakers are always standing by to take your call. Ready. Set. Go. Call. Start. Love. Pop-out of that comfort zone…Ground Hog Day is behind us.
All my love and lots of xoxo’s, Kelly
#MayIsYourMonth #LoveOffLine #LoveAfterLockdown #PrepareAhead #SummerOfLoveComingSoon #TellYourFriends #Lucky21
Kelly Leary © has 30 years in the dating industry and a Master’s Degree in Psychology. She has been profiled by ABC News, The Palm Beach Post, PalmBeacher Magazine, South Florida Business Journal, The Stuart News, and other publications. All Revolution Dating members are prescreened first, including background checks. Professional member photos are taken by the staff. Revolution Dating is not online dating or blind dating. In addition to providing matchmaking services that make singles “UN-single” through their exclusive membership, For more information on how you can connect too, please call (561) 630-XOXO (9696) or (772) 932-HERE (4373). All inquiries are confidential.