Special Holiday Edition by: Kelly Leary, M.S. & Miranda Capparelli, The Matchmakers
“Love and gratitude can part seas…It can move mountains and it can create miracles. The power of love and gratitude will dissolve all negativity in our lives no matter what the form has taken.”~~Rhonda Byrne
Hey Insiders! First and foremost, our heartfelt thanks to you for sharing your precious time with us again today. This is an excellent read to share with your single friends and family too. We are entering the most vital time of year–and extra love is on the menu. Our commitment is to love and support all individuals in their goals to connect, especially in November, the most popular month to join our club. This month, our gratitude knows no bounds for our community, couples, clients, and all of our American Heroes (First Responders). Our Team appreciates all of you.
Thanks to our Matchmaking Dream Team, countless couples will be celebrating the 2023 Holiday Season together. There’s still time for you to find love too. Last year, between November and December, we connected more new couples than ever before. People are more willing to let their stone wall guard down in November. There is less judgment in November. In a nutshell, ’tis the season! Below are your coveted tips…
1. Cast your love line in well-stocked crystal clear waters, not in bargain Black Friday basements or risky online shopping traps. You are only as good as the crowd in front of you. Just as you may visit Bloomingdales, Macy’s, or Saks for that special outfit, your approach to dating should be equally selective. If you’re seeking love in bars or on online dating sites, you may be putting yourself at financial, emotional, and physical risk. Half the dating challenge can be overcome by looking in the right places—where quality, honest, and successful singles gather. It’s that simple.
2. Once you’ve found a promising person to date, be your best self and get to know them. Effective communication is the cornerstone of any successful relationship. Early on, determine if your communication styles align. Refrain from judging a book by its cover; delve into its pages and read the story. If you need assistance with this, don’t hesitate to reach out. This Team is here to help–it’s in our DNA. We provide services far beyond matchmaking. Connection and compassion are the language we speak, offering coaching and networking throughout our community of members and concierge services.
3. Be fun and light! Who wants to be around a perpetual grouch? Is whining attractive? Is constant drama and complaining appealing? We think not. If this describes you, it might not be the right time to join the revolution yet. Take some time for introspection—try yoga, read a book, take a class, or go for a nature walk. We attract physically and emotionally available people who are ready to take the next step. Always remember, an attitude of gratitude will get you farther than being critical and judgemental.
4. Be extra! If you can’t be your fullest and best version of yourself now, at the end of the year, and during the holiday season, when can you? Get out there and laugh. Dress like you are going to fall in love with someone during the day–even if it is your barber or your dry cleaner. You don’t have to literally romantically fall in love. Just understand that the more we love and appreciate others, the more others will love and respect us. I.E. Let’s see how many heads and hearts we can touch in these last two months of the year.
5. Spoil yourself this holiday. You’re single, so go wild treating yourself. You will feel great. You deserve it too, right? Buy the date night outfit (even if you don’t have the date yet.) Buy the shirt. Book your hair appointment. Hire the Matchmakers. Understand, every one of us (single or taken) has a “Relationship Investment Spend” whether you are aware of it or not. Any and all things that enhance your relationships with others—new and old—will increase the quality of your life. Ask yourself: “What have I spent this year to enhance my relationships with others? “If it’s nominal—you know what to do next. It’s buying season. Celebrate YOU! Thank us later for this stellar holiday survival tip.
In closing, there is no better time than November to ramp up and show gratitude for how far you have come this year. Let your wild streak shine and squash that inner self-critic. It’s time to reward yourself–with the gift of love.
Warm wishes for a joyful Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. Seize the opportunity to transform your love life before the “big” holy holidays come in December. Once again, thank you for following THE Award-Winning Matchmakers!
We can’t wait to meet you in our private offices on PGA Boulevard soon. Reserve your appointment today so that you can avoid the up-and-coming waitlist! The early bird gets the worm–and the guy–or the girl.
XOXO from Your Favorite Cupids,
Kelly & Miranda
P.S. Want some bonus points with us? Mention this article and how long you have been reading it when you schedule your first appointment. Some of you have been following this column for more than 16 years. We thank you for that too. Keep spreading the love!
#LoveOffline #CuffingSeason #Gratitude #MatchmakingRoyalty #AlmostPerfect #TellYourFriends #HolidayRomance #Privacy
Kelly Leary© has 32 years in the dating industry and a master’s degree in clinical psychology. She has been profiled by Modern Luxury Magazine in the Fall 2023 Issue as a Dynamic Business Woman. Look for it on shelves now. She has also been written about in The Palm Beach Post, PalmBeacher Magazine, Stuart News, Jupiter Magazine, and many more. Revolution Dating members are pre-screened in person including background checks. Professional photos are taken by the staff. Revolution Dating is NOT online dating or blind dating. In addition to providing matchmaking services that make singles “UN-single” through their exclusive club memberships, Kelly and her Team also provide feedback from your dates when appropriate. Mock Dates are available by request. Single Coaching Sessions and Evaluations are also available by request for non-members or as an add-on to some memberships. *All inquiries are confidential.